- Start by dicing the cucumber and the onion into relatively equal cubes.
- Dice the tomatoes to the same size.
- Mix them together into a big bowl and sprinkle with some salt and pepper.
- Cover the bowl and place it in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- In a cup, mix the lime juice and the olive oil.
- Sprinkle the dressing over the salad, add the dry mint and leave in the fridge for another hour.
5 medium or 2 large seedless cucumbers
4 large tomatoes;
1 medium red onion;
½ cup fresh lime juice
1 tbsp dry mint
1 tbsp olive oil
Salt & pepper to taste
Come visit us and find your favourite Taj products!
Whether you have only recently moved to Canada or have been living here for generations, there is always something in store for you to try and love.